Numeric Mind is opening SAS internship program.
Apply now: https://forms.gle/F2KsQm5ojCf6H4ai8
Internship Job description:
- Develop SAS programs to create ADAM, SDTM and other dataset as per client needs
- Generate the tables, listings and figures/graphs (TLFs).
- Become familiar with clinical trial data and drug development process.
- Develop programs for data transfers and assist in their review to ensure the data transfer has been produced to specification.
- To learn in the space of programming and data standards, specifically the implementation of CDSIC standards
- Be accountable for their assigned work in the programming space supporting the programming leads for a particular study or asset deliverable
- Primarily provide supportive QC (Quality Check) work for programmer’s deliverable.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and QC documentation for their deliverable
- Display a positive attitude at all times, promoting and contributing to good team spirit in a professional environment
- Develop good problem solving skills and a willingness to learn and seek advice from lead Statistical Programming
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior Programming staff