Numeric Mind is looking for Statistical Programmers.
Apply now: https://merojob.com/statistical-programmer/
- For computer Science graduates: Expert in any programming language, with exposure to data science
- For Statistics graduates: Proficiency in any statistical programming language such as R, python or SAS.
- Education: BS in Computer Science or Statistics. Masters in Statistics preferred.
Location: Part home, part office in Kathmandu, Nepal
Internship Job description:
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a statistical programmer you’ll use SAS programming language to perform statistical analysis, manipulate data and generate reports on clinical trial data.
- The ideal candidate is independent, has strong desire to excel in career, a hard worker, have strong logical & numerical skills and attention to detail.
- You are expected to get trained on your own quickly with the right resources from our team, but with minimal guidance.
- Compensation: Basic salary during first 3-4 month training and highly competitive salary after successful completion of training.